2012年11月1日星期四

Beats by Dr Dre solo e breeze 30 old sa

, Only the devotion disappears to produce, the whole day knows to want money to me, but the profits disappears penny!The property that has mercy on me, my in the treasure-house remained 6000 gold bullions!The base wants to make me owe debts for a month now 400 many ten thousand, Hey, have these 4,000,000, can bear arms a strong fleet to the tooth!
Breakage far compares to constuct come of easy.The supplies that produces 4,000,000 values can compare to rob 4,000,000 cashes difficult ascend 10000%!But we can not persistently make breakage, can not become so what atmosphere wait, now is a big voyage of ages, we are the pirates of new generation, want that the robber being a little bit more deluxe being, will have culture!The gold tooth fleet wants to last long ground to maneuver seven seas, fleet's leading place doesn't dare not to lower the head, must have own productivity, follow-up dint, own nest.Sometimes I also deliver complainant in the belly:It is how not easy to support family.Have already known not to set up this pirate nest, we wander about and also is unlikely to spend money to the sea if release, the wealth spreads a person to gather!But that is just grievance, I really know what I want.Don't blame everyone but oneself, you make money, hurry ground of!
So I now to I that money Nu specially send to the great and earnest hope, I to his good of isn't another very, begs him to create a point for me to accept.
I am special, special, specially lack money!Gold tooth I once thought I's whole life again need not becomes sad for money, I just suddenly understood to come over today, and I stilled have to earn money!
The all professions needs an interest.Need to be done of Be getting tooer many!Luckily I know Rome be not is built up for a day of, anxious don't get, so I ended one general assembly argument with a words.
"We are just feeding a giant through the crack on the wall, while this giant is Ba Ke Tu's base in the court.You probably could not see his variety, but he really in the variety, his strength and knowledge all at continuously growth, inflate.Is poor and the small and weak fence have already canned not last long a ground of durance to live him."





A spool of big the voyage ages II chapter 126 sail 2 eventually chapter
Renew time:2009-4-314:49:04 chapter word numbers:4750

(African big harbor thou the place name check against now:
George of the saint-pull each Si, Nigeria economic, culture, transportation center, the biggest Western Africa harbor.
The Suo method pulls-Mozambique is one of the best natural harbors in the world, east not- the biggest port.
Green Cape-Buddha get Cape, strategic strategic area, Africa's most western part, the flank is a capital city Senegal reach Ka Er, is also a notorious reputation Zhao the fulcrum of "dealer Nu triangle" of the Zhao.
The inside that is rare to pull the Ao thunder Huang-section Na gram, Guinea capital city, one of Western Africa's biggest ports.
The Madagascar-Ma Ha Zan adds, is a Madagascar the second port, face to the biggest port of Africa.)
Morning is general assembly opening, decline an act in the twilight in evening, I arrive the dockyard got "the male breeze" to want to walk.The various female advises my tomorrow to walk again early in the morning, I piece open mouth Ba, didn't know what good, slowly vomited tone, the wry smile shakes head:"Clean moonlight, quiet Mi ocean, spring idea night breeze, go together with to ascend me to now fall a Mo mood, is exactly what I want now.Not be requesting to stay, I early go and feel at ease more more.The base various matter gives an account to complete and hopes my good friends effort."
Facing the line is Carter's Lin Nuo to tightly hug to each other with me, abundant reiteration, and then dismantle a crystal to hang a piece from the jade neck, the deep feeling puts on for me, says to is the mascot that she along with took since childhood and hoped to protect to bless me to safe journey home.The crystal hangs a piece to depend on sparse is an ice Ying extremely keen beauty shape, the body curve of soft and charming exaggeration is under the sunlight and refract to live life of refugee Xuan purpose seven colourful lights, unexpectedly is and the general beauty of Carter Lin Nuo.However I am a bit strange, this beauty be like in the center split open of, only half of bodies.Want to also release however, the beauty after splitting open is face to face like back exactly flat surface, tightly stick skin after putting on, deeply is in fine threads and fresh and cool, exactly design idea small place.If is to be like all over, hang on the neck to is to inconveniently say.
Beauty's boon is heavy, the gold tooth packs out of the strong and tough outer shell almost collapse.Gold tooth the ability of He De He, be unable to repay a kindness, thus the heart that begs the airtight medicine instauration male breeze more Chi!Even want a quickly quick to go!
This time took to add inside and piece and Qian Nu with go.My 4 people jumps up clever"the male breeze",Beats by Dr Dre solo, 30 old sailors on board in a soft voice drank several son voices, and the male breeze soon agilely followed Niger river to float to the east.With the wind, speed more and more quick, in a short while behind the breeze push Fan, the Fan pushes a ship, inertial gradual enlargement, the male breeze is quick if rush a horse.
Have no woman to make me face, the psychological stress eases a lot, my heroism ten thousand Zhang tunnels:"Qian Nu takes wine, our 4 people rounds to sit deck up, blow cool breeze to drink to burn wine, not happy!"
Add an inside the fascination also came up, loudly the water supply hand throws down words:"Tonight take breeze power, everyone's son adds to chase strength son, fight for one breath rush out Niger river mouth!"Finish saying to hurtle to my in front to sit with the legs crossed, Qian Nu also took wine, the meat Pu, bread, caviar and sand pulled over and put at my 4 people in the center, dignified an abundant feast.
I way:"Release throat to drink today, who don't get drunk who is a bastard!One person comes to a bottle of whisky first!Finally finish drinking of that wants to punish 1 bottle again!"
Capacity for liquor little Zhang Mian exposes a difficult color.I am loose to open the snow-white tooth(in the center is a gold tooth) of biting at the wine bottle, the violent wine Qiang got a my throat eye to catch fire, big pant way:"Piece you still at hesitant what?Adding the inside has already finished drinking quickly!"
Piece the finger that follows me sees the wine bottle sub- liquid of adding the inside indeed as expected disappear 2/3, greatly hasty, hurriedly put the wine bottle to inside in the throat.I ain't willing to fall, either person after, the Yang noodles immediately after pours into down inside the bottle of golden liquid, the big swallows to drink.As well inclined see a bitterness face to accompany the thin south· ofThe west Lu Wei pulls a way:"You if finish drinking earlier than me, from now on I don't call your Qian Nu, still your respectful name you pull to lift Du for the west Lu Wei, and deal with the Ai Si skin promise sand for you."
This words are indeed as expected effective, what a guy, this little fatty the neck is thicker than me, start to drink wine elephant go toward in pour, Rao I drink Qiang wear, can not compare his wine water to pass the discharge of larynx way, either big, on winking, the Gu Dong Gu Dong, he unexpectedly with add in finish drinking the first at the same time.
I am more surprised foolish than the west Lu Wei pulls of capacity for liquor, temporarily forget to drink, until the piece swayed to sway an empty bottle in front of me, black and white clear eyes are sparkling at the mid-night, the piece satisfiedly smiles:"Eldest brother, you are the last!"
I am like wakening from a dream:"Depend, can't?The gist the gist."It is helpless to still need to drink one more bottle.
The west Lu Wei pulls but a press down the wine bottle that I want to drink, blood-red eyes stare me:"Host, can the words that you just said take seriously?!"
Once I stare blankly, this western Lu Wei pulls, can't just drink 1 bottle to play silly behavior?See him earnest appearance, I draw tight of the noodles skin suddenly relax, cachinnation way:"Certainly is true!You still shout me what host, I will don't shout your Qian Nu to would be hereafter."Staring at him again is red of eyes, calm down tunnel:"However the Gong gold still must hand over, a gold coin also not the ability is little."
The west Lu Wei pulls relentless of look in the eyes nowise concession, again way:"I ain't to say this matter, what I said is to deal with the Ai Si skin promise sand is one matter.The host once lifted this affair on one general assembly, I thought that you are a joke, but tonight the private party host since speak about this matter again, west the Lu Wei pull will for this matter ask understand!"
I am easy on smiling, eyes hope toward the moonlight descend silver light shining hallucinogenic sea surface, way:"I help to kiss not to help a reason.Besides the west Lu Wei pulled you to once accept my real strenght as well."
"Like, host, I believe you!The west Lu Wei pulls later follow you to work oneslf to the bone!I am still your Qian Nu, this bottle of wine for losing I also drank and hoped the commitment that host don't forget today to me for you."
I ha ha a smile:"The wine wants to drink, Qian Nu need not shout again, how call all awkward, all have no'sex Nu'a phrase Be pleasing to is good to listen.Hereafter at your saint George still shout your west Lu Wei to pull to lift Du and privately call your bag money good!"
Is big stammer meat the big drink, and gratitude and grudge feeling enemy, many annoyance all throw but!
Last 4 people greatly inebriate, the lying of horizontal Shu is one deck, be regarded as to this Hao to drink to draw a period.
The wine drinks many, and then see money bag seem to be not to want to lift him and observing a festival of the Ai Si skin promise sand, have no Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论