2012年11月20日星期二

google in front of me thi

, This boy becomes heart to grieve me, incredibly dare to use I just said of those descend three lousy meanses make track for every month, and still so loudly of clap breast in front of me, this kind of mistake thought me have to give to rectify, determinedly not ability mistake person's sons."Steel, you this is getting wronger, the spiritual beauty of vain inside, say of but your grade have much high, war capability have much strong, PK have much fierce, kill strange have much fierce, you are just a professional blacksmith, somebody else clear sky the month how can has a liking for you, so you this road seems also walks impassability.""Teacher, that how should I do?""Alas, so many conditions you don't have and also want to earn money to do class and see to only have honesty, Xin, a Chinese family name pain bitterness, frequently and frequently Ken Ken of fix a material for the player.,


Chapter 026 spooler


And steel after comrade gossiped irresponsibly to earn money a theory, we also arrived a soldier department Ya door, I immediately changed out own of Hou Ye, the NPC guard of doorway immediately let into us inside.Or soldier department vice minister cow, the officer of other Ya door sees me, all is again beat respectfullly again bend from the waist, can the wear a cover out of gold A vegetable Luo's tunic of middle age NPC, see me coming in and just sitting to slightly take to politely inquire 1 over there."The even Jing Hou seeks this officer today and have what important business?"Kevin still just the country fight area etc., I have no a time and NPC chitchat, so I directly take out spooler to put in the table of his in front.
"Vice minister adult, I have a spooler to need your Kaifeng here and please many fees soldier the department vice minister picked up spooler to up and down conjecture a burst of, Le hold to get to nextly grow a beard, nod to praise highly to me."Not the even Jing Hou Kui is this dynasty the player officials of first article, you still the first player that gets hold of the country war area task, good hand."See to what I guessed quite good, this spooler praises to that task of mine after indeed as expected being a country to fight completion and wait his greatly printing of the resort to arms department on the spooler cover for a while after, white of spooler light one Shan, Kaifeng succeeds, I quickly took back to it Chuai to enter to keep thing space, this task I now need not hasty wear see, enter the country fight after area find out Kevin, we together research can economical many time, do I still rush into a gift department now.Discover me wanting to walk, the soldier department vice minister stretched hand to block me for a while."Even Jing Hou, the country fights the task of area, all would not° until after my hand Kaifeng, so player has to satisfy my 1 to request, so as to do a task."Depend, that you Be late to say, wait open seal just tell me, however this also really matches reason, NPC in the game is always all not free to give player advantage, always have condition to wait you completion.
"Vice minister adult, have what matter need me to do, say quickly.""You are the player officials who are dynasty one article, own many privileges, so I ain't high either for the request that you suggest, be help me the under charge in the Ya door to fix weapon for a while, however have to complete within three days.""You have how many under charges, have how many weapons need to be fixed?""Ha ha, not much, not much, also for 7810 people, more than 100 weapons are just."This returns to call not much, three day inside, I a personal root fix not over, however, here be not at the right moment still have an individual can use."Steel, are you to at the right moment have no thing to do technical ability, this task I handed over to you, however finish fixing for more than 100 weapons three days, seeing to me still have to seek a few assistants for you.""Teacher, need not look for person, I am a person can make of settle, isn't more than 100 weapons, want ~only damage not serious, the mineral stone measures again ample, I can finish fixing for two days.""The steel don't brag, this is completing a task, don't goodly, want to punish ground.""Hey Hey, teacher, I know that you are testing me,Artist Series, however I am in the village and blacksmith the big uncle once learned red stoves to do equitation, although the technical ability grade isn't enough,the technical ability grade fixs ten material from the same quality the same kind types at the same time in a cooker, or can attain now of, teacher, your affirmation has already together attained stoves the tallest class that does Shu,Beats Detox, I really envy."Cough, drive he the envy to say of I am this blush with shame, the An basically doesn't know the blacksmith still has so the technical ability of cow fork, didn't see out, I really down the avenue Jian treasure, this hates iron not to become a steel want ~only good development for a while, absolutely is the cellular phone of the China area blacksmith profession, there is potential."Steel, since so, you take me to the back of the gift department, return take office here duty, then use a cooker to the work department, as long as giving me your waist card take a look for work department the supervisor of the blacksmith building, let him record the rental to my debt when the time comes all right."The An is the officials whom person's city gets to hold Lu, in each use tool, can keep accounts first, till the end of the month, the system nature will owe these to deduct from my hold the Lu, however I do a task each time, 5% of income-7-have to pay to the system, this be still because my grade is high, change into surprised Hong brothers, does he want to pay 15%-30%.The steel elder brother appreciates to me now absolutely tearful, what call teacher, this is the best model, hear that I lack a material to do technical ability, teacher right away so well did a technical ability opportunity to render up me, knew I have no money rent a cooker, the teacher allows me to record the debt to him bottom in, make people be getting more touched too much.
"Teacher, you trust of go to, I definitely work well this task."This guy talks to really become a problem, he sentence'rest assured of go to', I how listen to how to be like Wei quickly dead person just can use the last, I also ignore him all the way as if surging river's water is continuous and never-failing to my praise, wait he to get me to the gift section, immediately make him do a task, again make him keep on saying, I came out supper Ou quickly.The gift department Ya door compares with other a few Ya doors,Beats Solo HD, desolate a lot of, because here always have never sent out what important task, so the players also seldom came now, Wei in the NPC door of doorway is also designed slovenly of appearance, see I come, just the stretching hand of lazy ocean ocean did to in please of action."Sparse guest, is what breeze blew the Hou Ye to here?"This NPC vice minister discovers that I come in, that enthusiasm compares soldier's department not to know Gao Chu how much, not only faced doorway, but also returned to put fragrant tea for me, see to him recently also lonesome Be getting worse, however I now also have no time give him row to send lonesome, still help my spooler Kaifeng quickly."Hou Ye
The good hand segment incredibly found out this kind of spooler, this could have a great advantage to my China area."Tell the truth, this spooler how come I not clear, puzzling appear at my keep thing space in, concretely have what advantage, also really must let you to tell me, to, first don't urgently, I still have to ask first and want for this spooler Kaifeng don't I promise him what request.
"What does the vice minister adult, spooler Kaifeng, need me to order for you?""Ha ha, this certainly, however to you, my request doesn't calculate what, you as long as take this spooler registers for me to the castellan mansion of ice snow city all right for a while."Ice snow city?What east east, I have never heard this place name, the good elephant isn't the city of China area, and I examined the time of member before and had never listenned to this name as well."Vice minister adult, the place that I don't know that you say where.""Yi, this how may, your this spooler be get over there of, this spooler is called a tax treaty, as long as being a certain to fight the player of area to get this kind of spooler, can make the city that the war's area specifies in the spooler acquire a tax power, hereafter any the player that come in and go out this city pay of city gate tax in, there is all 7% emperor's city for returning this area, 3% returns this player, you have to help me do of, is taking it to that the city register for a while, make the city imperial palace of our person able to enjoy tax power in the door of ice snow city all right."Although he explains very clearly, I really don't know this city where, I connect this spooler to when appear at my keep thing space in of all don't know, how may know what where gets.However listen to he just of explication, I think to affirm 1:00, is this city to fight area in the country, otherwise can't involve the player of other war areas, besides the player passes in and out China now, each city of area is that need not pay a tax and only go to the time of scenic area and just need to pay admission ticket Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论