2012年11月15日星期四

beats by dre uk fresh and red name a

The positive pair that resists Long Tang helped lords to all come, and still brought many good hands, the number compared it they 2 add and the rise, certainly here after all is the somebody else's family.
"Fairy elder sister Er, thou sun eldest brother, you save a husband quickly, husband at emperor city west be the door outside laid siege to."The color dress sees eldest sister-in-law, they not are worried that oneself on the contrary lets the eldest brother eldest sister-in-law come first to save me after all coming out to come.
"Lay siege to?Also want to lay siege to younger brother with those people, don't dream,beats by dre uk."The eldest sister-in-law appearance with unimportant look.
"But husband now only 10 classes."If my grade is high, their of course not worries, can I only have 10 classes, that dissimilarity go toward language.
"10 classes?!Only afraid now have no are 30 classes above just strange, just I still want to help him with husband a , who know he not so bad heart be donkey liver lung, kick out us, also say what that is his experience, forbid us and he robs."The eldest sister-in-law disagrees, and still takes the tone putting blame on to say.
"30 classes?Rob experience?Have no so quickly, I remember yesterday's eldest brother still 10 classes."Be declined to return to 10 classes to me, the eldest brother eldest sister-in-law is knowing, and the color dress has already been many people to so speak, so hope a month only purine is pretty also no longer concealed, directly speak own question.
"You saw a bad person placard not to know, the younger brother didn't know hair what go crazy, see those idiots send experience for him, unexpectedly madly homicidal, connect kill people value to grow so none of Gao to worry, now crest wear a fresh and red name at continue his homicide to get stripe game."The words of the eldest sister-in-law are only 1, hope a month purine and chrysanthemum son they immediately opened the bad person placard in the ranking, while the blood dragon of the part and the person of the aery both sides also did same action, they saw on the bad person placard of the contents make them open widely a mouth and all slowly match not to go up.





The text chapter 158 shield cage
Renew time:2009-9-2319:17:25 chapter word numbers:2462

In addition to western door emperor city, the under charge that overlord among states world is more and more, while I wait of disorderly dance etc. person but a can not reach, get of just hope a month purine only helpless voice, tell me, they now also be besieged can not get away.
"Mock moon, you are to run not to drop this time, are those under charges of yours rounded, ha ha."Overlord among states world to also receive breeze, know to hope a month only the purine waits person to be laid siege to.
"Who say that I am running?"I know oneself today is affirmation run not to drop, my speed was again quick, also quick however those have the horse the knight who rides, and now still be placed in be besieged in, for the sake of decrease loss, I white the emperor took back Huan monster space, although it very would not like to, that can't also, then fire within oneself's hand angel the crosier also lay by, although this sorcery Zhang promoted many attack dint, to the player of in front, also not equal to my sorcery flame to get true, and use speed not equal to my direct hand of sorcery flame that the sorcery Zhang sends out are sent out with the Zhang, and my sorcery flame before escaping from my palm, run into the other party player the words on the body, can also directly shine on into second and kill, can consumedly lower my magic depletion like this, and I still have a secret weapon-master of boxing.
The master's boxing is to dance their front indiscriminately segment the day explode out from a sorcery monster of a sorcery teacher appropriation gloves that works properly machine class, can promote 10% values with tallest magic, lower 10% sorcery magics depletion, now this environment,cheap dr dre beats.Putting on this master's boxing can compare to use fire an angel boxing Zhang to have to be much more useful.
I put on the master's boxing, then two hands dided not take any weapon again, toward overlord among states persons liking world,etc to smile to smile.
"Is each, the good play wants to start."I laugh merrily to looking at the players of in front, I also could not considered of to rise not to rise kill people to be worth now, it was a to can kill one more, greatly not hereafter again slowly will kill people value to slowly wash and brush.
The player that around besieges me is more and more, while I also led off to launch an attack, toward a player that was previous to once attackstone me rush toward in the past, the left foot was one Deng, the body one more turned and easily averted from that weapon in the player hand, then left hand one regiment flame quickly started to emit, at the same time palm toward that player body clap for a while, my sorcery flame in a twinkling got into the body of that player, that player even reaction all come not hasty, be directly killed by second.
The "Ding" system hints:"Congratulate your experience on come to a get stripe a condition, your grade promotes."
After I killed 78 players in a row, the system unexpectedly hints I got stripe and had never thought a homicidal experience value still many, kill several individuals to rise one class, this ratio beats strange want to be quickly many, certainly all of those players of my in front are the players of 4510 classes, most bad also have more than 35 classes, compare with me this tenth, the person of class wanted Gao Duo, after certainly killing them experience for acquiring also the same place wanted Gao Duo.
These people system gets stripe to hint that the sound makes me attackstone the under charges of overlording among states the world more madly, although the grade is high,they are all general players, oneself in addition to the game gives of real strenght, and nothing important oneself real strenght, and Gao of my attribute, have already give°ed the margin of of grade to even up, leave of see a whose reflection Gao, these players certainly could not won against me, much less they how also a surprisingly sorcery teacher will start to play a near war attack with near war occupation player, so moment drive I second kill a lot and when they respond to come over, have already lain down more than ten players.
"Depend, he cheats, sorcery teacher can second kill a warrior all of a sudden."A player doesn't believe that the ground shouted loudly.
"Roll, if can do a fraud, return a round to get him."Have already overlord among states world to stare that player one eyed, then stretched hand to throw it to behind go to.
"The knight dismounts and rounds with the shield he, notice the flame in his palm, however make it harm, the sorcery teacher prepares sorcery and shoots to die him on tree of bow and arrow hand."Overlord among states world to after seeing my attacked immediately discovered a problem, towarded him that assistant bottom to issue a chain of orders.
Along with overlord among states the order of world, those knight's the younger brotherses of his immediately dismount, everybody took out a huge shield to quickly surround I, the shield rounds a circle, I am like a cageling, be closed at in.The sorcery teachers beginning purine sings voodoo and listens to its voodoo probably is ice rain and fire sea is two kinds of sorceries, because the real strenght of the player in nowadays, also only these two kinds of sorceries can once round to round to harm me at the knight of my outside, the bow and arrow hands also start climbing a tree, and they want in the treetop to toward me to come to catch terrapin in the jar, however I can't make them fulfill a wish.
"Fire sea!"My fire sea combines need not what long long voodoo, direct can put out, not small fire sea burns two knights, two sorcery flames fly from me and once rounded the knight's shield at the same time and directly crash into two knights body up, my sorcery flame can change, although those knights surround with the shield I, held up my attack circuit, equally also held up their own view, two sorcery flames easily burn two knights dead, immediately vacate an indentation to come out, I don't wait other knights to be filled and toward that indentation to rush toward blunt, immediately Shan that rounds cage outside.
"Overlord among states world, see you where escape."Capture a thief capture a king first, just the direction of that indentation is exactly the direction that overlord among states world place, I on rushing out, immediately again had two sorcery flames fly, toward overlord among states world shoot go, oneself at the same time also follow that back of the flame rush toward pass by.
"Seek dead!"Overlord among states world not to back anti- enter, the sword in the hand quickly towarded those two flames to keep on splitting, I came to not and urgently control a turn, drive it a sword eliminated two, oneself also hurtled in to overlord among states the attack turn of the world an inside at the same time.
"A sword settles river's mountain,beats dr dre!"Overlord among states the sword of world to seem to be a ray of light toward my body up shot to come over.
"E!"Although I did to evade confrontation with,also just moved out of the way fatal position and overlord among states the sword in the world hand to still keep once wearing my body, from my after death wore to go out, also isn't fatal to hurt, otherwise I doomed, because of now this for a while, my life value Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论