2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 74q3mu

Wisdom to practice?

     If Seoul Ren, every word to remind me, that he wanted Biying for the original non-Jue pillow.

     , On looks, Biying much prettier than me;

     On temper, Biying than gentle obedience much;

     On the operation in Germany, Biying hit the wall and wish to commit suicide in order to save my .....

     Secret of the original non-Jue martial arts will not pass the secret of jade Hokusai today says, think I will not get this garden,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 73r2il? My heart up tightly corrective and slowly release holding the original non-Jue hand.

     Did not expect the original non Jue grabbed the back of my hand,ugg boots uk, I light laugh: wood girl, you want to put aside my?

     My tears flow out, how could he know my thoughts? He is not blind and crazy it,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 59p7wn? I saw his firmly looked into my eyes and said: Do you remember, wood girl, never expect to put aside, even in death, you can not put aside my.

     Such as sunlight, smiling at me, bent over a pair of nice wine pupil, gently wiped my tears with the other hand and pulled me toward the fruit Er Ren, quietly said: If Seoul Ren, you said sentence is justified, in order to practice this without tears by my eyes really did not know a thing, barely able to identify some things shadow contour nothing, sometimes things can not control themselves, looking back to think about it is very ridiculous.

     A move of my heart, I really did not expect to make the Nanzhao and nether teaching frenzied search tears through is in the hands of the original non-Jue, and people almost excel!

     Original non Jue self-deprecating smile, just listen,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 18d9hf, he continued: Jun, Cheng visibility may want to think of the be contented to Zijie, will have made you think of Zhizhi Anren, read high-risk thinking modestly while since animal husbandry, fear overflowing thinking Jianghai down hundreds of rivers, music disk swim, thinking three drives that degree, fear the slack is thinking Shenshi and Jing final,cheap ugg boots, taking into account obstruct the drain thinking with an open mind to satisfied, slander evil thinking Masachika to dismiss evil , grace added thinking without thinking without hi absurd reward, penalty As a result of anger and excessive punishment. total this thinking, Hong HEREBY GIVEN Gudeok, Jane can any, to strive for good of the wise men do prudent, brave dried up its force benevolent broadcast its benefits, the letter efficiency of its loyalty. the Wenwu contention Chi, the monarch and his subjects without incident, Henan tour of the music can be the best, you can raise the Shou Songqiao, Ming Kum Chuigong,cheap ugg boots, not self. why bother trying to come up on behalf of the functional, Battle clever eyes and ears, loss the Doing Nothing Avenue holy!?

     He stopped to a stop, looked at the fruit Seoul Ren said: You is Turkic Ming Chen, his assistant,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 85l8jh, the second generation of the monarch, well-informed, and I do not know that how?

     If Seoul Ren has already heard froze for a long time, said excitedly: less main CMP Guangshen just said, the veteran nor that its intellectual, if the old king.

没有评论:

发表评论