2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com hot and fly night w

Directly crash into the wall of the stone house of distance not up, all bump to break for walls.
The wall was bumped to break, the stone house also followed to pour down, that night wills be pressed in the stone house and makes me can not continue again to make track for shot and has to see oneself's right hand and think a way to make him hurry instauration to come over, oneself now already left a hand, if again paralyze immobile words, that oneself true can be by foot fought.
"Bang!"One is huge to ring, tumble down of stone house suddenly the piece of stone fall thick and fast, a close behind the huge figure stood from the piece of stone heap, is that night will, sees his double the eye become a blood-red color and tightly stare at me, then feet next move for a while come out piece of stone, the one steps can trample the piece of stone of foot directly each time smash.
Lookinging at the night will have already stood up, and see his appearance to seem to be more difficult to deal with, but my right hand return resume 1:00, helpless have to strong line of grasp since the ground already the Huan return to original shape of sky Long Qi change, then back several steps quickly, let oneself keep off that night will, fight for is a little times for oneself again.
The night one-steply walks out the one step, the one-step feet all step each time bang bang make to ring and step an one step each time, our heart palpitateses will also follow to jump for a while, blood-red look in the eyes, and afraid of facial expression, is good enough to the person who let some timidities feel frightened, and although we isn't timid, but have to carefully guard against that night, either will, however that night will have no immediately attack in me, just force I to stay back, slowly walk to big ax side, the lowly body picks up the big ax, just his double eye have been staring at me, have never left.
"Roar~~~" night suddenly looks up at sky to roar loud after willing pick up big ax and send out as if wild beast sort of huge roar.
"Hold!"Lookinging at the night will send out huge roar, I ain't scolded again by ground a , can say today is I speak thick most day, is also the most depressed day, have never felt so once have no dint today, although that night will just of the attack is basic to have no attack of technique, look like loophole 100 as for attack that greatly open to greatly match, in really have no loophole in everywhere.
"Roar!"The night finishes roaring a sky of dynasty, and then shouts at top of voice, the big ax in the close behind hand quickly flicked to cut to come over toward me, this cut of dint very big, and the speed is astonishing, make me feeling frightened, the big ax hasn't arrived,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, my forerunner went to evade confrontation with, once the body squat down, insurance insurance ground once avoided that big ax of cut shot, however at this time that night will peeped out crafty smiling face, make me feeling a burst of scared.
Suddenly, just flicked cut and lead of big ax, unexpectedly turn over negative cut come back, I didn't thought of so quickly cut shot, that night will be able to say stop and then stop, and stop still so quick, at the same time again return ability the quick reversal returns cut come back, this time I connect evade confrontation with action all come not hasty, be cut by that huge big ax in, the big ax cut my left shoulder, will I the left shoulder connect left chest together chop in two, almost my penny is two, however even if so, I have already lost fighting strength as well.
Did my meeting lose so?Not, can't of, I also would not like to, although I am being chopped down by this ax, have no immediately hang have already been getting more fairly good,dr dre beats, after all I haven't hanged, old sky of don't make me hang so as well, be split by the big ax at me medium of, my brain suddenly flash across a product, a product that is good enough to make me turn over the power of now, in fact this product only has little finger head sort size.
I drive night will of the big ax split and fly, not distance view war of the disorderly dance wait persons all not from the ground shut last double eye, because that night will just that shot really greatly and suddenly, who also unexpectatively so quickly fast cut, can in a twinkling stop bottom, again turn over back, part of while eldest sister-in-law is shutting a double eye, also not from ground run off drop of tear, this perhaps is an eldest sister-in-law and shed tears in the game for the first time, don't know that I should rejoice and get this unusual honor.
Night will just of the shot have no can will I a shot split dead, so I didn't die, while being split to fly, my right hand also stretched into I hardly use of inside in the space bag, from the space bag in took out one thing, similar can let the product of my comeback win.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 572 protects the thing of life
Renew time:2009-9-2319:28:45 chapter word numbers:4501

Ground unreal deathless seven dragonses change 2
Night will from the rapid attack suddenly stopped down, again the opposite side cut shot back, was like a car that is mading good time don't have omen ground to suddenly become an opposite side activity, this makes me basically respond not to come over, at a watched from the sidelines the eldest brother eldest sister-in-law of war to still have the disorderly dance hopes a month to wait a person to also all respond not to come over, only the effort for an instant, I am shot shot and fly, night will of this for a while attack almost wanted my life, but didn't can walk, gave me the opportunity to counter-attack, and this time can say to have already didn't fighting strength, even can say, as long as again stop more so several seconds, the wound on my body's also aming good enough to let me is getting deader.
I didn't directly hang, that gave me the opportunity, in this case, if don't carry on a first aid, even if that night won't begin me will also hang, and now even if babysitter blunt come over, also can can don't necessarily save me,cheap dr dre beats, because the night will suddenly drop and turn of the shot, have already cut me a shoulder, if not because it drops and turn direction and my distance too near, make the energy that the night will make also can't too big, this is also good enough to cut me into two halfs in this position all of a sudden.
When I was cut to fly, the blood on the body was also flying to emit and, however I haven't hanged, my right hand quickly stretches into space bag and take out I have been staying of protect the thing of life nine turn for a sky, miracle drug, this is in monster tower in the town in the nightmare forest, completion too up old cluster of give of crack down on the bewitching monster in monster tower in the town in nine days nine eye demon tiger after, ascend an old gentleman to give too much of protect the thing of life, had this nine turn for a sky, miracle drug, I even if hang,can save back, much less just severely wounded in nowadays.These nine turn for a sky, miracle drug I have been putting in the space bag and have never been like to meet so dangerous time now, so hasn't been using as well.But must use this time can not, otherwise don't say mine**hang and hand over to stay here, even that is green Long Cheng castellan ground the task perhaps also wants to fail, more important, I don't know after I hang, sky Long Qi on the my hand's changing will have what variety, will can't influence the circumstance that Long Qi for sky changes, so I resolutely used this to help Dan.
I am before falling to the ground.Will help Dan to stuff into a mouth inside.Then a burst of warm current quickly spread my body, close behind I very heavily fell off in the ground, life value also because this falls off to directly drop to zero boundaries to order, then the ache on the body let I almost pain faint.
I didn't hang.Can not also hang, because that nine turn for a sky, miracle drug already entrance, the efficacy of medicine also immediately gets an embodiment.I drive from the resurrection space and then to pulled back, on the shoulder of that hugely splitting to harm be quickly recovering, and I ground life's being worth be quickly also replying and have already broken a ground of left hand at the same time, unexpectedly also at quickly growth come out.
The wound instauration on my body speed arrive quickly even that night will all dare not believe, because clearly severely wounded must be not likely to save of the person unexpectedly is resuming a mobility for very short several seconds, and then lead for several seconds and have already canned not found wound on the body, even even break a ground of arms can re- grow out.
"How to in a twinkling like the wound on the younger brother body?"Eldest brother really don't know I own nine affair of miracle drug in a sky of turnings.Although see I go toward to fill thing in the mouth, he unexpectatively is what, think I that is just a signal.But see ground of my body a wound moment an amendment, and then is not asked by ground.
"What is the row?Just was what is the row?"Because just the eldest sister-in-law sees I be split by that night in.Frighten she didn't dare to see, so don't know that I am how to resume to come over, be she hears the eldest brother canning not control feelings of asked to just open eyes to see one eye after the words, her one eye saw have already resumed normal of I, hence also follow to ask Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论