2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre veryone wanted to co

The fat heavy body a head of hits to pour on-line in the terminal point, we also feebly and respectively sat down, isn't tired, but setting free of a kind of mind.
Hope three personal faces determination and self-confidence are up that, I suddenly think, they future, will definitely be the best police!
What about me?
The heart bottom suddenly has already grown red-blooded is flowing out, that has already been seemed some sons by the decadent life to recover the benumbed mind.
[ This chapter in fact doesn't have inevitable contact with story and only and suddenly think of me several one-time aforetime classmate, and similar of a part, write down to remember for a while just.Once the youth go to a decade, there is again no candlelight under of the youth, again have no that floating Ji in bedroom it voice, again have no those girls who speak of together, everyone is each each busy, the contact is less and less, however total at pay no attention of time, suddenly will think of the things of the pasts for covering with dust, hi, is everyone good?]



23 super Jings



"Be here!The son wants to eat now okay!"Win a government big ground point at a front, Korea deals with of the placard say.
"Doing not make is wrong, Korean vegetables has what delicious of.I win the government at saying, your his mama also the Te saved, walk so along while, invite us to eat Luo Bu silk pickles."Is small 41 enter restaurant, hear of Korea traditional music, opinion big.
Win a government one face innocent tunnel:"I say elder brother how many, always don't become and eat to the wine shop of my house, so how many years come down haven't satiated with eating?"
Is big fat early hungry Be getting worse, flick a way:"Eat to go everything, all say that Korea barbecues quite good, haven't I tasted?It is embarrassed to win a government one face:"This restaurant good elephant also not is exclusively buy Korean grilled meat of, is also Korean home dishes of some commonnesses, I also just listen to on delicacies program of television once recommend, and then want that leaving a school isn't far, came to this for the choice, several elder brothers wants to really be dissatisfied with, we don't change 1."
Is small four 1, say to still walk ah, I am tired to be getting more panic today, walking again me must crouch down and calculated, anyway is that you do east, you say to eat what we eat what good.Win a government in whisper way:"Is this out of fashion to admire?I this is to think for everyone writing.You think I am easy ah, come to this to have meal to still need to schedule to."
4 people are on the tatami for, small 41 faceses put blame on and say how to sit how uncomfortable.At this time several be dressed in generous takes of the younger sister walked to come up.Said a lot of Korean words that don't understand, small four flick a way:"Get, return Ni is the Sa excellent, we don't understand.Say common speech,cheap beats by dre, I know that you are Chinese."
Those kid sister face Shua grounds are getting reder.In whisper way:"This is what owner hands over to treat, treating quest must make the somebody else feel Korean taste, however our owner and cooks really come from Korea."Won a government to say to go, serve the most important, have what good introduction along together up come up for me, hear the bone here the soup is quite good, come up first, the kid sisters one face blush with shame, should wear a voice to keep on backing.
Is small four poured cup ice water, hum a way:"The Korean is a disease, say good to listen is thrifty, say unpleasant to hear is stingy, you see, the beverage also has no, give cup ice water."Win a government to say with smile:"You didn't understand.Spread this now.Everyone is tired to be getting worse today, foolish will drink to order small wine good."Is small four just wanted to open mouth brush-off.Winning a government says right away that you wanted to say again to drink not enough brothers, I said your one big man and made you drink some wine the Niangs are still bothersome than.
Small 41 faceses are difficult, lower the head a way:"You again be not don't know that I really can not drink.My drinking a littles will ascend a face."Is big fat to say to drink 1:00, really got drunk my anti- you return to.Win a government the way is as well:"Words I could put here, today you are to drink must also drink, doing not drink must also drink, rare everyone is so happy today.Is serious, this is still that I come behind the Jing school the most excited day, you didn't see how much younger sisters all is calling to us, take a champion of that has us this treatment."Saying one face is happy, say:"You see have no, the shell son is also towarding us to shout to encourage, listen to today my boneses be all almost getting crisper!"
Small 4:"Have?How didn't I see?"Win a government to say to certainly have, I saw early in the morning and said facial expression Shua ground the Yin comes down and sighs a way:"However is with that silly to force together.The that guy good elephant comes right away to train in advance today.Don't know where he lives as well?"Is small four alas hey a , way:"You still took care of much, the somebody else loved to where that live and close you what matter!"Win a government one face is upset, way:"I this not is worry an evening of shell son that?"
Was big fat to clap to clap his shoulder, way:"The brothers wants to open a point, the business of this feelings is to in the clout predestined."I say that the Hey is big fat, feels that you have a little an absolute being similar felling today.Was big fat to blush, said that.
Won a government to clap to clap hands, once called false Han Mei, way:"Give us last wine, you this has what good wine, all introduction to listen to, several elder brothers didn't inebriate not to return today."Kid sister hurriedly says to just transport by air to the pear of whole Luo's way wine today, everyone wanted to come to order.Win a government to say to to, I watch of the program up say this wine quite good, only I just and temporarily didn't think of name.
The kid sister smiles to put ascend the elegant wine have and ascended for our Zhen wine.By this time the food beginning continuously sends to come up, the 4 people joyful greatly starts drinking, has this afternoon's excited mood, and then has a concomitant wine and even has the smiling face of false Korean younger sister's son.The words are temporarily many to get up.Don't know to infuse how much next go.
A thing of the wine, it is a fault to don't drink, drink many is sad.Isn't much long, the delay effect beginning of Korean sake slowly goes into action.Don't say small four have been already inebriated of crazy words even article, even the capacity for liquor is really quite good of I with big fat, all have already started to be a bit smug.
After urinating by this time of small four slanting pulled ground to walk to come in, the Hey Hey smiles to say:"You said who I just met."Was big fat to clip vegetables, say who?Small four Heys a , way:"I see Xu Yun Long being also going bad in the next door.Originally I wanted to pull over him to drink several cups of, however stretch once the head saw a president, vice-president of school, instruction member what of all at, hurriedly slipped away.Hey, don't think not in livery I recognize not to come out.Lookinging at an at ordinary times is severe and solemn demeanor, drank several cups not just a hair Sao of strength, take kid sister to joke.I see them the good elephant is keeping a somebody company, a strength ground makes the kid sister pour wine to that guy."
Won a government to vomit wine spirit, the of one face is red, beat wine Ge is all man, who don't like a beautiful woman.Leave, I could not drink, didn't walk again me to really need to sleep this.
Was big fat to also drink somely to float with me, I knew that I is also juster outside than critical expect, drink again affirmative also want to turn over.Then say to walk.Is public is about to start, small four bend the body to go again, Wu wear crotch of trousers hasty way:"Do not go, and then come.I say that I can not drink, I as long as drinking old urine of a little wine is hasty, wait me again for a while first."
Win a government to flick to say go to go to we wait you, otherwise your prostate gland develops trouble in the future blame me.Is small four hasty get lazy regain to scold, run to go out.Win government Hey Hey to say with smile:"I dare to make a bet, this boy 30 definitely before the year old get the prostate gland is burning, you see him a day not to know to want ascend how much time toilet!"
"The boy sees your mama seeing, eyes put for me to keep a point!"The sudden hallway is uploaded 1 to drink to scold a voice.
"I didn't see, I really didn't see."Talk of but is small four.One mouth of slightly drunk, obviously not know have already asked for Nu person."You return his mama to pack a garlic and also see and seek dead ah you!"A very horizontal voice drinks to scold a way again.
How?Win government wine be waked up with a start a little, to I and big fat say.
"Go out and see."It was big fat to stand to get up, hurtled to go out.I and win a government hurriedly heel go up.
One of Pa is huge to ring, just rushed out at us of time, saw small four alas a miserably shouted, have already been flown for Chuai by one feet to go out, an in front that at the right moment falls off at us of Mao.The Wu wears belly, a burst of on the face spasm.Obviously be given malicious kick lower abdomen.
Is big fat to bend the body to go, say Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论