2012年11月13日星期二

monster beats ce dark wayI am t

Is self-composed, you are so severe, and you hear that you wanted to die definitely not appropriate heart also, must be give relief to of method."
Square glory dark way:"Yes, how did I forget?Can not tell her.Let her for these several days to I is thoroughly."Say with smile:"The many thanks flower younger sister reminds that I have to alone go to night to work properly to teach and intentionally win their Xuan fire Zhang, does this calculate a way?"
The flower language Jie spirit way:"You are to really play trick or really don't know ah, Xuan ice the Zhang and Xuan fire Zhang is the all the most severe Zhang method, if won Xuan ice the Zhang win Xuan fire Zhang again, temporarily cold momentary hot, the viscera alters damage, not a hour then died, Xuan ice the Zhang and Xuan fire Zhang is mutually the Zhang method that livings mutually a gram, dissolve Xuan ice on your body the Zhang be also good friends with to living to make Xuan fire Zhang be, the night works properly to teach now of the person hate us deeply, but to where seek a night that is willing to save you works properly to teach of person."Finish saying again sad shed tears.
The square glory saw, favour way:"I am all right, I life your book, more difficult than this Kan the still severe personses all didn't can want my life, a very small night worked properly to teach religious leader calculate what."
Flower language Jie way:"Circle elder brother, you are to isn't square glory?"
Square glory way:"You how think so, I am him also good."
Flower language Jie way:"You fool less me, I listen to that Kan difficult to call so you, say again, I want a cause and effect, I feel that your also would aring a square glory is beyond doubt."
Square glory way:"Can the square glory be like me like this?No matter how it is say that he is also a person of so big ability.What do I calculate?"
Flower language Jie way:"You don't want to deny, is he how again, you are afraid I?"
The glory of the square a cruel, way:"I am exactly the square's glory."
Flower language Jie exultation, could not controled feelings to pull a his hand, way:"You are square glory you then and definitely have way to save you."
The square glory doesn't know as well way she says this words what mean, :"Square glory why have way to save himself/herself?"
Flower language Jie way:"Because you are square glory ah, square the veteran general hospital can turn peril into safety."
The square glory says with smile:"Originally does the square glory have this etc. ability in the people's heart?Even I all don't know by myself."
The flower language Jie favour puts in the his hand, way:"If not that I, you couldn't become, either so."
Square glory way:"How did this close your business?This is the not equal to my skill person, no wonder that other people,monster beats, I didn't can live for several days, hoping to spend a younger sister don't leave me but go."
The flower language Jie suddenly cries to make a noise, way:"You can't occupy of, you say, you gave relief to of method.You quickly say that you gave relief to of method."
Square glory surprisingly she is innocent to is lovely to this situation, how can mouth up say and then really have a way?However unfortunately of is oneself to still really have way to save himself/herself, way:"Like, I say, I can't die, I had a way."
Flower language Jie pleased way:"I know."
Square glory way:"Cry and smile, also not ashamed."
Flower language Jie way:"Say quickly, what way do you have?"
Square glory way:"I once saw a set of fighting skill secret and up had various Zhang method gives relief to of method, what Xuan the ice Zhang Xuan fire the Zhang is no exception."
Flower language Jie suddenly Nu way:"You just fooled me and wanted to try to gain me to sympathize with, humed and had already ignored you."
Square glory favour way:"I didn't fool you, I also just just thoughted of.Luckily you force I, I just think of.Because I didn't really keep in mind to this aspect before."
Flower language Jie hasty way:"You also say useless talk and saved oneself to say again quickly, otherwise then and late."
Square glory dynasty the flower language Jie vomit, don't dare to talk again.
Flower language Jie way:"I get to hole to outside stay by the side."Finish saying to come out hole, the lo wears a full sky of starses, dark way:"Why will I run into him?How is he also like a bad person at 1:00?Be all of this to do to let me see?Not, why does he want to do to let me see?Then it is a people of this world deceit I, they are to want to get the thing on his body just so the Wu sinks his, he be really wretchedness, he is still so optimistic, brave to face life, will no wonder that taking charge of Ma Shi's granddaughter like him."Thought of to can not help a face here up a burst of and very hot, guilty ground of steal an eye of lo lo square glory, afraid he lo he's worry, see he is shutting eyes to carry achievement.Return overdo come to touch oneself of very hot face, dark way:"I am this shape, he can't have a liking for mine, but I ain't this pair shape of."Suddenly thought of oneself's identity, sadly sighed tone.
Led a hour, the flower language Jie thought lo lo square the glory finished to have no and returned to hole one lo, but the square glory lie on the slab of stone a to move also motionless.Heart descend a surprised, urgently go to lo he what matter, near front one lo, see his facial expression greatly good, all of the symptom had no in times before, breathing Ping-ho, the lo appearance was asleep, laughed behind one's backed a way:"It is really a child."Oneself also looked for one to sleep next.
When oneself wakes up detection square the glory be missing, a burst of sad in the heart, the tears then and imperceptibly surges forward eye socket, way:"Early know so, I then didn't expose his identity."
Suddenly listen to one person outside the hole run fast since then, dark way:"Did he come back again?"The favour runs to go out lo, be not square who is the glory ?Exultation in heart blurts out a way:"Did not you walk?"
The square glory has already gone to near front, way:"What rubbish?What do I walk?I urgently and urgently come back to would be afraid that you abandon me ignore I walked first.Lo, I bought thing for you back to eat."
Flower language Jie way:"Your wound didn't be good, this matter shoulded be what I do."
Square glory way:"Although this game is many,also bothers, anyway we leave city also not far, so go into the city to buy calculate, don't know to buy as well what, you order that day of vegetables I bought back again."
The flower language Jie once connected burden to open and put to start to eat vegetables, with square the glory eats and says with smile:"You which come to so much money?These vegetables prices can be not thin and then calculate on my this owner and turn head again to you."
The square glory points at Kan:"I have no him to have."
Flower language Jie way:", That this money didn't want to calculate my debt to ascend."
The square glory doesn't know how she also likes to play trick as well, way:"All blaming me wasn't good, give°ed the shortcoming infection talked nonsense a younger sister."
Flower language Jie face ascend a burst of and very hot, way:"Who talk nonsense, you thought I not careful and detailed calculations ah, can the road grow, not expensive?"
On smiling, square's glory Hey's Hey's way:"BE.Originally you are bitter the hard bitterness make him to would be to want me to take his money."
The flower language Jie Jiao hums a , way:"I am afraid made you personally see him to die when you waked up to start to ask him."
Square glory surprised way:" For the sake of this?"
Flower language Jie way:"In fact still want to ask how you handle him."
The square glory knows flower language Jie although the age is younger than oneself,she is very the cleverness have the woman of definite view very much, way:"My this person knows to eat to sleep and slept to eat, where think how handle him, still you think how to do then how to do."
The flower language Jie says with smile:"Originally you are what pig changes.Is all right, he although death doesn't expiate all his crimes, eventually is a generation religious leader, let's cremate him to cover up."
Square glory way:"That those teach many?"
Flower language Jie way:"They early drive I was so."
Square glory way:"The nobody sees?"
Flower language Jie way:"The authorities is just lazy to take care of these river does the lake enemy kill, they still hope to die more much more good, I think, Wu Lin is what nobody sees."
Square glory way:"My pouring is an afraid authorities, Wu Lin on the contrary saw just good, you think, an only 78-year-old flower language Jie killed the two greatest other peoples can not kill of bad person, doesn't this stand out?The everyones all respect and admire you, is to look forward to your Ma Shou, not better?"
Flower language Jie way:"I can have never thought so, I don't hope as well so."
Square glory way:", That you give° the achievement me, I can stand out."
Flower language Jie way:"Is all right, then let the everyone know a square the glory is a hero, then the everyone know square glory is where, then everyone to make track for to kill square glory."
Square glory wry smile way:"The hero is also made track for to kill, the morals of the world changed."
Flower language Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论