2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro ape that affirmation

Of the vision has no lookinging at of great waves he, he also quietly looking at me, finally he sighed tone to say:"You won and returned to."
He says to remove the Liao Kao on my body to start to embrace me to leave a this Yin cold damp jail, the blood still fluently begins wrist to slowly flow to drip, his imitating a Buddha don't notice embrace I slowly walk at dark of passage in, I know that he is intentional, so I didn't also remind he wants to do first now of is to stop bleeding for me, just calmness can be embraced by he to arrive at sunlight under.
When the sunlight of sting eye projects light upon on my face, covering up the face into of my instinct his bosom, the ear immediately spreads the voice of his self-ridicule, "really surprisingly I will also with you this kind of bond maid place spirit, clearly very weak appearance, but the temperament is so obstinate, I early should know that you can't compromise of, otherwise body up can't have the scar to beat up so more, either ……"
He is suddenly cheerless of say:"I should directly kill yours, however had never met your this kind of girl for a long time, still made you live more a period of time."
Appear one silk doubt in the heart, listen to his tone seem to no longer intend to make me do his container, why?
Although being strange but out of heart to investigate, losing blood is excessive of I am soon getting paster in his bosom obfuscation,beats by dre pro.
My fully lying three geniuses on the bed can descend ground to take a stroll, he pours to lead this period two, each time come over don't talk, just sit on a side to looking at me an as if deep in thought of appearance, that kind of quiet appearance and peacetime the abnormal condition evil ways take a heavy and depressive felling totally different, let me doubt that he wasn't worn.
I now don't like to see him at all, always feel that he appear even becoming the rays in the house is dark, just the person have to lower the head in the under the eaves, as long as he comes over me to affirm is all that the low eyebrow is easy on the eyes to remain mum, in case of a must not be offended he get angry again chase my lane enter that jail inside, that can not have fun.
The common saying takes preventive measures well said, although have already no longer made a decision to against him, also difficult the heat protecting a later momentary brain can't go again to stay there for several days, so I have already started designing storage food and clear water now, in order to prevent be thrown into to break water to break a food in the jail while violating openly him again next time.
In a couple of days careful collections, I have already saved many foods, now even if allow me to live one to there one ten and half days the month also has the capital to insist down, unique make me have is a little small depressed is now the owner sees me of look in the eyes all be like is seeing a stupid person that can move.
Certainly, I am to absolutely can't care that kind of small matter, compromise honor a matter to me now small, starve a matter greatly, with hungry belly that the painful felling compare, I wish the vision of bearing other people's abnormality, all anyway is the under charge of big snake pill, again how see to me also nothing important influence, as long as the fame of oneself's stupid person doesn't send back a wood leaf am the viewpoint of doesn't matter other people.
Another morning with bright, I sit at outdoors simultaneously enjoy sunlight of bathing simultaneously in mind and inwardly calculate how to escape, observe through these several days, I discover that a knot boundary always covers with the whole house, if not instauration check carat to escape that affirmation is a crazy idea.
Shut eyes to deliberate, nearby and suddenly have a step voice to spread, turn a head to see person usually, see be responsible for my female ninja of living food to stand at ordinary times at my nearby the droop wear an eyelid to say:"The big snake pill adult has been already pleased, please make a trip with me."
Although would not like to go,can't refuse as well, so I have to a point to nod stand up to follow the residence that she goes to snake snake.
Follow that female ninja to arrive at last time, that yard, she stops in front of a door bottom, then kneel down to say very politely:"Big snake pill adult, the person has already taken."
"Come in."Is low the slowly deep voice is from the house inside spread to make me unbearable to beat one cold war.
That female ninja opens a door to invite me to go in for me, I looking at the room of in front dusk one and stop and think to recover to have some nervous moods to just move forward to walk into for a while, be really, make what?In broad daylight make house so dark, COSPLAY ghost house?
I in mind whisper and see a house unclearly inside have two personal shadow, what to sit is a snake snake, also want a personal single knee to kneel on the ground to can not tell looks, believe to is also his under charge.
I walk to the in front of snake snake to say:"Seek me to have what ……"
Haven't finished saying, that half is knelt the ninja of ground unexpectedly cannot helps but sending out one to shout low, acquaint with very much of voice, might it not be is ……
I am astonished of looking at him, he also at the right moment lifts up head to see toward me, when two of us' view is opposite all each other saw pure the looks of the other party.
"Is you!"
"Is you!"
Is the same surprised to shout to send out from I at the same time, say by the smiling face that takes to enjoy a play on the big snake pill face of two of us' in front:"All of two of you are woods leaf's ninja, each other should have been already known, now re- know again for a while, apothecary Dou, the assistant whom I make profit most , Yu Zhi wave feeling, my future container."
That abnormal condition is to want that seeing me is surprised that the facial expression just has no to in advance notify mine?Hum, if I tell him those are four the subordinate is all killed by the Dou of see him still smile or not come out?
Don't know why, see Dou, I these days of moods that have been suppressing Yu unexpectedly relaxed a lot, after all always quite good to me, believe that he can also look after me here is some.
However my of course not can let the big snake pill know my relationship with him, so right away use the tone that can not believe to say to the Dou:"Really have never thought the subordinate that you are unexpectedly a big snake pill!"
He stands up to push the glasses face on the bridge up take invulnerable smiling face to say:"I also have never thought princess Qing will here, is the wood leaf looking for you with all strength now!"
Hear he say so my facial expression is a bit gloomy, everyone definitely really worries me, but now I but ……
The big snake pill interrupted me in good time of thoughts and feelings, he looking at Dou to say:"She is the container that I favor, however seem now some problems, make you come over want this time you to check her body well, then do a concerning her detailed data of for me."
"BE, big snake pill adult, I now do."
He says to looking at me to do a posture for pleasing to me, my darling of with is that dark room at the nearby leaving of the Dou.
Arrive at one to seem with Dou the treatment room that he uses at ordinary times, I am just some nervous of conjecture various medical apparatus in the house, he suddenly from back embrace my concern's saying:"Feeling, he has to how are you?Just really scared me, unexpectatively you unexpectedly here, don't fear, I will definitely protect yours ……"
Listen to his gentle and soft words, I control not to live any further, the tears follows cheeks to flow to drip down misty my view.
I turn round to make an effort to hold close him and silently weep over in his bosom.Be even if encircled by his emollient double of arms, my body remains the control don't live of deliver to tremble.
I have never cried any further after was held tight by the big snake pill, I have been telling I to have to be strong, not vital part afraid, but anyway still was full of at the my heart deep place to make me can not maintain a strong mask any further towards in the future fearing, Dou warm words, that just for an instant want to hold close him and find out the sense of security that a silk has long time no see from his body.
For a long time, I just leave his to embrace to wipe to fix attention on tears to say:"Thanking you is willing to lend° shoulder I, now in mind and finally lead some, originally cry out the emotion suppressing, feel really good."
He dauts my head the words light and softly say:"I would like to lend own shoulder to you at any time, you are that I am here in the world the only person who want to cherish!"
I am some to ashamedly lower the head temporarily don't know should say what good, Dou but pulling of caution since I of the face devote one's mind of the left eye lookinging at me says:"Having never seen beautiful must thus magnificent and peculiar eyes, very accommodation you, this next need not I prepared for you."
The praise of the Dou lets my cheeks not from freedom of rise two slices of red cloud, unbearable again Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论