2012年11月1日星期四

cheap beats by dre ion isn't a sky the

 He this kind of strange facial expression let to suddenly have already grown in my heart unspeakable interrogative, not from cross-examine a way:"Say, how exactly?"
Allow ambition Heng to see I cross-examine and present a kind of strange wry smile on the face, the Zheng signed for few seconds, square slowly way:"You hereafter have what plan?"
"Intend?"I slowly shook to shake head, way:"Can have what plan, haven't completely been out of the woods now, time not just think this!How exactly, brothers?"
Can obviously feel, seem to have the kind very self-contradict facial expression on Xu Zhi Heng's face.Grasped to grasp own back part of skull, stretch hand into a bosom, Tao the smoke passed to me, way:"Doing not know hereafter can also stalk smoke."
I ha ha on smiling, way:"How to say so, doing the brothers is a lifetime.However you the good elephant once said a lot of next in importance quit smoking, how, really want to quit smoking not to become."
Allow ambition Heng to take out fire machine, spicy one beat and gathered together to come forward to spark for me.Then spark the smoke on the oneself's mouth, long long absorbed an one mouthful, looking at me bitter and astringent on smiling, way:"I don't know how to say with you just right."
The strange facial expression that looking at him, my in the mind suddenly has already grown to deliver a cool felling.Seemed to guess what.This felling very strange, be like me and brave just the road for escaping up, see brave just those strange bearing, in the mind that is some affirmation, but in no case wanted continue guess, not wish face of mood.
I turn a head to took a look that light ray of light, slowly way:"How, the tunnel has what person is waiting me?"
Allow ambition Heng to lower the head to go, once more again deeply absorbed one mouthful smoke, finally ordered to nod, then slowly raised head a way:"In fact other brotherses have already gone out from another road, this road, don't lead to our engagement export."
"You mean to say what, directly say clear!"Suddenly have in my heart grow a very difficult description of mournful, be betrayed by oneself's brothers of the pain that clenches heart,
Allow a by hand medium strong dint hand of ambition Heng the electricity lightly knocked to knock that Yong wall and shook from smiled for a while, way:"The signpost of this tunnel is what you make me draw, however in fact I checked to explore two exports."
"You after anticipating to settle my affirmation will choose to break so stay to wait me to walk together, is for taking me to go out from this exit?"
Allow ambition Heng the point nod, way:"Is quite good, however you trust, all brotherses are absolute safety, outside have a car is waiting theirs."
"What person are you exactly?What person wait to see me in the outside?"I hesitated for a while and still kept cannot helping but asking a way, don't know true facts, I really can not give up.
Allow ambition Heng to looking at me, is silent for a moment, finally on smiling, Hey ground's way:"Affirmation isn't a sky, the person of star, certainly, also can't be with cheerful!"Say his face up start to be suffused with a smile, way:"In fact I am a police!"
I didn't talk and just looking at him quietly.Allow ambition Heng to seem have a little surprised my such equanimity, say with smile:"How, early guess?"
I shake, way:"Also not BE, just want to come to win than me of be good friends with, my just still thinking is you and interest have to be ungrateful, polishing off is willing to be completely, also without extra trouble did me."
Allow ambition Heng openly on smiling, way:"How may, kill you, I opportunity to have plenty of, in this tunnel, I is one gun with the hand, you absolutely can't have any take precautions against, also impossible someone knows!"
I as well on smiling, way:"BE ah, however return is really a son to a little bit disappoint, Hey, you incredibly will police, really have never thought.A police incredibly will accompany me so long.How, say true facts with me now, is a dust to fall to the ground, formally search and arrest me?"
Allow ambition Heng to lay up the smiling face on the face, positive color way:"Is sorry!However I didn't want to search and arrest you, this also had no any relation with me and only and up had an order, let you to go out just from this.I just receive order behaviour."
I am gloomy on smiling,cheap beats by dre, slowly way:"Is there differentiation?Outside affirm a lot of polices, several hundreds of guns toward me.You start, they start, nothing important differentiation of."While saying like this in my heart sigh for a while.Oneself makes big gun horse help and always still kept getting enmeshed in a web of one's owning spinning and no matter how it is, say, with police cooperate to seem is all inadvisable plan in one.
However Xu Zhi Heng admire ground a smile.Way:"You are I is what person, if outside have 100 several guns to toward you, do I agree?In fact the superior just makes me take you to see a person."
My Zheng for a while, way:"Your superior is Shi Shao Qiang?"
Allow ambition Heng to shake, say with smile:"How may, my superior is a foreigner however want to see that person of yours, should call Shi Shao Qiang, relate to very special the with you."
I am wrong to stare blankly for a while, way:"Foreigner?Your meaning, you is ……"
Allow ambition Heng the point nod, way:"In fact I am an international criminal police."
"Why tell me these.Wasn't afraid me to leak your bottom?"I suddenly feel that this am really a very funny matter.Oneself unexpectedly acts from inside to work together with another so long.
"Your meeting?"Allow ambition Heng ha ha on smiling, sudden way:"Are not you also a police!"
"When know?Does your superior say?"
Allow ambition Heng uncannily on smiling, shook to shake head, way:"The NO and foreigner how can takes care of these matters.At the request of Chinese police, he just I take you to go out just from this."Say he pointed to point his own head, way:"I know that you are a police, just the felling is just!Only the same kind person would have this felling."
Say he ha ha on smiling, the facing tunnel walks to, way:"Otherwise of words, I have already made moves, I know your brawl is very strong, can even if need not gun.The text is handsome you really think that I beat however you?"
The listenning to him is that open laughter, on my body that the depressive feeling suddenly disappeared.Not from shook to shake head, in quick time heel go up, ask a way:"Act from inside how long?"
Allow ambition Heng the half once turned round, light on smiling, way:"Is still eight years for seven years, alas, even I am getting more countless, anyway long must connect me to all usually forget I by myself is a police."
"No wonder that you always say that you want to retire, very tired!"
Allow ambition Heng helplessly on smiling, way:"Another eldest brother that is black to help for black another, change an eldest brother from one, do you say that the ability isn't tired?Again foolish next go, I all became eldest brother by myself!President Wu a few days ago makes a phone call to me, also asking me has to don't inherit his seat, ha ha.You say it's not laughably funny, I want to do eldest brother, in the United States have been already done, also use to wait until today?"Say he suddenly laugh wildly, is that kind that rude in behavior very much.The echo a burst of of laughter comes back from the Yong way, very of ring.
Don't know why, lookinging at him that kind of is some rude in behavior of laugh wildly, I am unexpectedly a burst of touching, only have our this kind of person, just apprehensibility that kind of can not lose achingly to any human speech in the middle of each other heart.
"I really envy you and have already completed a task.Even the eldest brother comes to greet you in person.Really hope that I also am such a."Allowed ambition Heng to suddenly calm down under, positive color way.This sentence just from he, I know that he doesn't understand to the my coming and going, 2 that we just meet unexpectedly acts from inside just.Certainly, I I's milk is clear, I am no longer the edge role of this kind of strict meaning.
I didn't explain and was just light tone way:"What about you, after read on?"
"Otherwise you say how to do, the superior has never let to accept a brigade, that only has year by year, who let me am a police!"Allow ambition Heng wry smile for a while, suddenly clapped to clap my shoulder, way:"You are lucky of, I think that I only pour under the gun muzzle of that day of, so as to take a rest!"
I really want what the end task that ask him is, but endured again, because I know, this in this world's hasing a type to say is to act from inside most pathetically, in fact not for the sake of the task of a certain assurance but work, they just continuously rove around in the middle of being black and helping, for the sake of some tasks of indeterminations but exist, could not see forever bright, even connect a superior Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论