2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dre pro Long Man Mr Si

The tooth will sell to your false younger sister don't become?"
"Shut up!I give you 10,000,000!Younger sister, show me you ……these year, want to kill your elder brother quickly!555"
Orchid good Dan, unexpectedly dare to rebuke a popular pirate!However see a that reencounters at his brother and sister up, Lao Tze then at enmity with he disputed.
Don't miss him and deliver a violent wind to me:"Younger sister, has he already humiliated you?Tell me quickly, I want to kill this bastard!I want to duel with him!"
Can't orchid, grandmother's your excitement to faint a Yao, unexpectedly want with my list?Lao Tze sees your swordsmanship not to arrive 60 to divide, don't feel a little bit lose to smile.
On listenning to his elder brother have to seek his own man to try very hard to, Sa a kind of insect hasty, the Jiao scolds a way:"You dare!Ignoring me for more than 10 years don't I, a meet will kill my boyfriend, early know not to come back to see you!"
Orchid this shameless woman:", Is my younger sister, a listen to the tone know to is a Sa a kind of insect, ha ha, or can not change of bad temper.Your lo, hour Hou two of us beg for rice together, quilt rich man of the back of the hand bad dog in the house bit two people, to the scar formations in nowadays all at!Ha ha, the younger sister sees, there is one mouthful on the my hand, too, that bad dog pours also fair, one person one mouthful, the little bit doesn't lack of impartiality as well!"
"555, elder brother, these years …… I ate a lot of bitternesses ……" Sa a kind of insect is finally unbearable, embrace his elder brother to sob.
The tears of orchid is to rush toward Su to rush toward Su to downwards drop and lightly clap the younger sister's back, the words couldn't say, either:"Good younger sister, the elder brother lets you down …… can't make you suffer hardship any further …… stop worrying, the elder brother is getting richer now ……"
"Ha ha ha ha, Walk, we go out in a short while."I pull the accountancy of orchid still have bodyguard to go out.





Volume 2 big voyage ages V chapter 179 was father
Renew time:2009-4-314:50:32 chapter word numbers:2371

"What name do you call?"I ask that accountancy.
"You good gold tooth adult, I call Sa benefit Mu.The card rests and is just a little accountancy."Is this person to tremble of stretch out hand to shake hands with me.
"Ha ha ha, you does the good elephant fear me very much?Is afraid I what?I am also a common run of people, can't open mouth to eat you again!"The big hand that stretches out iron pliers sort chases Sa benefit Mu.The card rests to knead of one face wry smile.
"This Sir doesn't talk first, let I the gold tooth guess-you isn't a well-known swordsman Kai wheat Long.Man Mr. Si?"
"Gold tooth you overpraised.It is all hollow reputation that the friend gives just."Kai wheat Long.Man Si modest way.
I have intention to stir him for a while:"The Sir is the irreconcilable enemy of our pirate, how much pirate die under your sword!"
Kai wheat of saying Long.The Si of the man is stare tongue-tied:"Have no, have no so many?"Even if is Kai wheat Long.Man Mr. Si so brave man, also afraid drive gold tooth this big thief remember top, ha ha.
I am happy to say with smile:"However none of dead is my under charge, so, though start!I don't love."
Kai wheat Long.Man Mr. Si again drive my strange talk strange dissertation to stare tongue-tied.
"Zhi"
The door opened, the orchid and his younger sister is already that one face is happy to permit, invite us to go in.
Before orchid politely invite me to sit down, return to big office desk, once the big pen flick, the label descends fascinating flourishes in dancing name, and then covers a private finance chapter, then respectfully sends the check to the my hand up:"Gold Mr. Ya, thousand times appreciates you, thanked you to find back a younger sister for me.Hereafter have what demand, though order, orchid ten thousand dead not Ci!These are 10,000,000 checks, you can exchange in whichever bank in Europe, and the reputation absolutely is assuring."
I am understand I should walk, somebody else's elder brother has already handed over the ransom to the my hand, clear make me fuck off quickly, don't lead astray his baby's younger sister's son.The head that warm and affectionately claps a Sa a kind of insect, I call a way:"Baby, I walk, like with your elder brother lead admire."
Don't feel whole body easy.Jilted this smelly small Niang, the evening could touch Eve a princess go in building.I even expected very much.
Sa a kind of insect but don't pass me, wet eye Wang Wang, the small hand puts out strength Ye to live me:"Kill a person, slip away like this?"
"Hey Hey, Hey Hey, you accompany you first for elder brother's several dayses, this, your brother and sisters all didn't see for several years, say a lot of words.This, you hereafter can also see me, two feeling if long-last, again in the morning and night?"
"Baloney!You coax less me!555, once you walk, can't come back.Every day the Piao comes to Piao go to of, make me arrive where seek you?Say, is you too anxious to quicker to fling off me and seek your those beautiful younger sisters so much?"
"Alas!, where hey, I which dare that!"Drive younger sister Lan's son tie up up is really misery.This bitter work, still hands over to her silly elder brother to do more suitable.
"Do not go, you can not walk!The tooth tooth returns 10,000,000 checks to my elder brother, I still want to follow you!"
This sentence said Lao Tze angered!
Lao Tze is what person, Sa a kind of insect do you dare to say Lao Tze like this?Although is these 10,000,000 since then, can Lao Tze is somehow also a Zheng to lead quite a few 10,000,000 people, you say Lao Tze like this, good elephant Lao Tze cheated your elder brother of 10,000,000, urgently wear to take to the heels and then run!
I take out a bosom didn't°yet the check of Wu heat, "the Chi pulls Chi to pull" tores its to smash and gets mad a way:"You are Lao Tze rare this money?Not want money, also not want you, Lao Tze walks to would be!Far order for Lao Tze Shan, don't the Ye wear me!"
"-"
The Sa a kind of insect weeps aloud.
The orchid advise a way:"The couple says a good company so much quantity."
"Is dry you fart matter?Have how far roll how far!Lao Tze is how free[one] person, unstrained completely independent, no one can orderany me, but be partial to to your bird be subjected to your brother and sister's spirit in somebody else!Sa a kind of insect you let me listen to good and like to lead with your elder brother and lay up your obstinate temper, you also know that Lao Tze doesn't eat you that set of!The orchid is optimistic about your younger sister, don't make her run a family again."Finish saying I take to the heels and walk.
"If is so, gold tooth do you at the beginning and why the need for intrude into my life?Rather still make me be my to offer sacrifices to!"
I listen to the Sa a kind of insect says of miserable,beats by dre pro, cannot help but turning head, but see a Sa a kind of insect to take out a bayonet, has the crest live his/her own Bo neck and obviously have the heart that beg the dead.I not from foolish live, move not to get.
The orchid urgently must almost kneel down to me:"Gold tooth, you say, you exactly want what I all shine on to do and want ~only you to follow my younger sister!Beg you, I kowtowed for you!I do a cow for you to do a horse!"
"Legend merchant prince does the orchid do a cow for me to do a horse?I can you do me too much honor!"In fact I relatively move this suggestion, so the tone has a little loose move.
The orchid is a how smart person, obey to listen to a sound, know some turning points, flurried connect a people's way:"Want ~only you good to my younger sister, the orchid willingly follow behind you!I only have this younger sister!I had no an opportunity to treat kindly her and begged you to give me an opportunity since the childhood!Speak to me at present, again didn't than let younger sister's happiness more important affair!"
The Sa a kind of insect reluctant to part with ground to looking at me, sad but beautiful a smile:"If isn't the kid who is a belly inside, I can't beg you, either this thin lover!"
"What?What do you say?Kid?Ha ha, whose kid?Ao!Mine?Alas!, my mama!Ha ha, can't?I am too happy!"I am blunt to come forward to go, an embrace a Sa a kind of insect, ruthlessly close, a strength ground asks.
The Sa a kind of insect has the hatred of one belly again and sees future young father a facial expression with wild with joy look, again big of hatred, fly no trace a while."The Mao is" is a , the bayonet falls to the ground.The Fu lightly bites his lower ear lobe in this lovely hateful man's shoulders, at present heart in whole is a tender feelings honey idea:"Bad egg, my menstruation had already postponed more than 20 days don't come.Please once check."
Voice silently, each one is in the Jiao.
"The baby of the Alas!, the tooth tooth didn't leave you any further, many painful hereafter you, to your an individual good, don't living me to annoy, will harm foetus spirit, if you really want not to open, beat me like, beat me into pig head, don't also discommode my small gold tooth ……"
I am really very happy.Also no wonder that, return to in 16th century for several years, once made love hard as well, however unfortunately always all the nothing important achieved, the in the mind had been sorrily thinking my elephant item the little dragon was similar, returned to past lose fertility, finally still have to get to keep an indocile Hai Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论