2012年10月23日星期二

monster beats confusing look in th

A well-known persons tries!All of these are my amulets.
So, my a long distance that harmed in those early years flees from home extreme danger of the gratitude and grudge, speak now, see in the buck tooth week, also however is a ", know."
It is that's all.
The company measured for a while, the conclusion that finally does BE:Currently the biggest doubt object is still a domestic my old enemy house.
However, if want to make sure this, the meaning of buck tooth week is to check first the recent leaf joys leads of how.
Later on from the warehouse in come out, I immediately fixed to go a hospital to see Yan Di.But on the road, I suddenly received a telephone and made a phone call come of incredibly is princess' his highness!
"Chen Yang there is time?I want to discuss with you."
I knit the brows, this woman, my weddings all ended, hasn't she left Vancouver?
(This chapter didn't walk how much details, but need to hand over to need some problems, be regarded as a transition for a while.)

Chapter 11 【hatred poison 】



The original princess' invitation, I is instinctive and then want to refuse-I from recognize and this woman true nothing important common topic, and, I now how say also at last married man, own wife gets hurt at the hospital to lie, am I about to see her, how can run to concuss a woman to date with a famous wave at this time?
But my brush-off words haven't spoken, telephone that, the princess suddenly says 1 again:"Hear, there is an engagement between my father and you."
I am wrinkly the eyebrow knit the brows, does she say this words to are what mean?
Thought for a while, I slowly way:"Is all right, you say a place."
Princess of the voice listen to up some oddness:"Chen Yang also remembers the hotel that we meeteach other for the first time?Is the party for doing in Vancouver of my father, the place that we meeteach other for the first time."
My Leng for a while, however immediately way:"Remember."
I certainly remember that because that party after, I drive a car to start out all the way with princess, 2 people still just car in some kind of overwhelm by joy.Certainly, I still don't know that this princess is a Yin to become indiscriminately sexual wave to concuss a female that time.
"Have for the fourth floors in that hotel 1 calls'English space Si' of restaurant, that of the french cuisine is quite good, I wait you over there."
After letting go of a telephone, I wanted to think and stepped aside small of car to turn around.
This is a very famous luxurious hotel of Vancouver, just experienced an assassination, the under charge person was strain very much to my safety.So while walking into French restaurant of the fourth floors, I after death follow hammer son and small.This meal still has another four under charges and all takes a gun on their body.
We so on walking to come in for person, immediately aroused looking askance at of inside in the restaurant many guestses.
At most in of a double that depends a window person seat up, the princess sits upright where.The her whole body shallow color late packs, the simple attire vegetable binds, today but dress an abnormality simple and refined, on the sweet and charming face but is very clean, even a silk makeups didn't turn, the Qi grows of neck up, hangs a string of clear and bright crystal to hang to fall to, a jade hand lightly drags along Sai, the look in the eyes is confusing, put a wineglass before the table inside, also have the lesser half cup the red wine.Looking at her confusing look in the eyes, also have a pair of cheeks up tiny dye red and dizzy, obviously she already drink Be getting more.
Far and far see I walk, the princess starts to keep body, looking at me to smile for a while and took how many despise and gird.Wait I to walk to the in front, she just openings way:"Five Yes of open Vancouver, now also so be the timidity afraid of getting into trouble?Go out all be taking so many bodyguards?"
I am light on smiling, just looking at her sleepy-eyed from drink appearance, tiny knit the brows, sit at her opposite, then a beckon with the hand to let the hammer son arrive me nearby:"You take persons to all descend first to go to."
The hammer son knits the brows, soft-voiced way:"Five elder brothers …… aren't that even for these several days ……"
I shake head.Intentionally way:"The princess' his highness also worries here what safe problem?Hum, Suo Mr. Lin's beloved daughter, time go out a nearby impossible bodyguards all don't take of, only the somebody else does more hiddenly just."
If the hammer son didn't understand me, but see me insisting.But flank small but listen to a clear hall come and pulled him a , he a few under charges that can turn head to take me went.
"Let you laugh."My Zhao came to the bellboy of flank to also pour one cup red wine for me, then the Yang neck kept on drinking.
The "waste ……" princess intentionally laughs at a way:"The red wine isn't an article so."
I a lift eyebrow:"I am original and then isn't what refined person."
"How?Nearby had no bodyguard, was the in the mind frightened, used to drink to encourage?"The princess is still making fun of me.
"Hey Hey!"I smiled to smile and had intention to not intentional of took a look surroundings:"Open princess his highness line, nearby have no how many bodyguards?Only your father does hiddenly, those all making up of the footmans around and secretly protect at you just.When don't I know?Anyway there is your bodyguard in the surroundings, I am afraid of!"
I also not much talk and directly shout to come to bellboy to order vegetables later on, at the right moment I didn't also eat in the evening and at will ordered a French fried goose liver, then added one to roast snail.Wear a red wine,monster beats, the big drinks, big piece Yi, is nowise having scruples about image under the condition like this, eat voraciously of sweep the food of in front to quickly finish.
The whole process, the princesses didn't talk and just so quietly looking at me.I finish eating finally a piece of snail and drank the wine of the in front to also finish, then a throw table napkin:"Like, rice also finishes eating and said, seek me to come to do what?"
"Is alas, 82 years of red wine, this drinks a bottle of little 1 bottle in the world ……you but frivol so good thing."The princess shakes, she is really some tonight oddness, be also different from at 1:00 in normal times inside of that is intransigent and haughty to make a mess of to pretty tie up of princess, on the contrary but pack to have fair lady.Lookinging at me is a bit impatient, she just sat to keep body, and the body was tiny to explore for several cents before going toward:"You ……BE have a bargain with my father?"
I didn't talk and just looking at her.
The piece of the princess open mouth lips:"This greater half in the last years ……I lead not very happily!Isn't very happy!"
I still don't talk.
"That …… after you attended the party of finishing my father, the second day, father comes to to seek me to talk, in his den."The princess takes several facial expression with complicated silks, then she keeps to straightly looking at me:"Do you know?My father's den, I this lifetime, once goes in twice.Because that place, is he has the time that weigh the big deal at ordinary times, would shout a person to go in to talk.But I, always raffish.This time the father suddenly shouts me to talk in the den, is my whole life the third time walk into his den!"
"That how again?"I lightly ask a way.
Princess didn't answer me, peep out to make fun of in princess look in the eyes of smile an idea, imitate a Buddha to soliloquize similar:"H'm, in your in the mind, I was probably an old daddy who is had power to have power to spoil to break down, battle wear the power and influence of home act wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion, private life disorder.Over hand over, bitchy mean person, broad ……BE?"
I didn't talk ……because I really think so.
"Know my front twice enters den and father to talk, is what circumstance under?"The princess takes to sneer at to looking at me.
Am I how can anyone know?My Yang Yang eyebrow, don't talk.
"For the first time, is at I is at the age of 13 .My mother dies of the second day."Princess' look in the eyes is confusing, imitate a Buddha to sink to immerse similar in the recollection:"My father is very rich, and he has power and influence and has the backing, there is influence, have a lot of under charges ……the many people all know him of name.The many people all fear him, even have the name to hear him and then will frighten shiver!Have a person like this be a father and seem to be very glory, is be not?"She looking at me again:"But does the person know?My father.I know at least of, from my reasonable of time ……he once had several ten women at least!He is rich, and those early years of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论